We are a team of experts in all things digital who work vigorously to get your business, and product seen as well as heard by the right people. Though marketing, website design are the pillars of our company, it’s our ability to combine them that offer comprehensive amplification for your brand. From marketing to design sites, we are the marketing agency that is got you covered. There is the same story for social media. We can ensure you’re not wasting time yelling into the abyss by designing an efficient social media plan with engaging content to target your ideal demographic, whether that is in BC, Vancouver, and beyond. We can utilize online analytics to pinpoint your target audience to track progress as well as get you efficient, effective results. We take the guesswork out of digital marketing so you’re not stuck burning cash. Well-rounded digital marketing, Vancouver SEO, or agency, not one of your online marketing requirements will be left out. If you’ve any questions as to whether or not we’re the right internet marketing agency for you, contact us. Have you ever wondered if social media marketing may create a difference for your business? With the right social media plan in place, social media marketing can help your business create awareness, establish relationships with your clients or customers, and drive interested, qualified leads to your site. If that isn’t amazing enough, having a powerful social media presence lets you build out a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that can include PR or digital advertising that reaches Vancouver, and wherever your market is. We do it by building an efficient social media plan starts by clearly identifying and understanding the following data points:
- Your business goals and KPI’s
- Your current analytics. This may include social media analytics if you have active platforms. It includes Google analytics which aids us to understand your active audience
Once we understand your goals and can link those with measurable KPI’s, we may build out a social media plan to help achieve those aims while reaching your ideal online audience. A powerful social media plan is developed around the rule of thirds. What’s the rule of thirds? It breaks down like this:
- ⅓ of your social media content is centred on your brand. It promotes your business, your website, your services or contains strong CTA’s
- ⅓ of your social media content involves thoughts, insights, news stories and personal interest stories from bloggers thought leaders, as well as like-minded individuals who can or can’t be linked to industry directly, but who represent it nicely.
- ⅓ of your social media content is developed about the personality of your brand. That can involve fostering client or consumer relationships, sharing impactful success stories as well as running creative contests.
While it can look counterintuitive to share the content from another brand and thought leader, the benefit far outweighs the cons. Sharing social media content from sources outside of your own business and blog can help you:
- Increase exposure for your brand through cross-promotion. Friendly shout-outs will expose your business to a new audience.
- Demonstrate your confidence. By sharing content, you communicate, your business is solid, solid sufficient to share a bit of the industry spotlight.
- Establish your company or business as a well-informed leader. By staying engaged in hot or famous topics, you show, you are on top of industry trends.
- Establish the social media platforms for you as a reliable resource. Your audience will build confidence in your knowledge for you for answers and support.
- Keep your content fresh or interesting. Keep the audience engaged by sharing various content from other voices in the field.
Once your social media plan is set, it is time to start curating content, developing organic content, as well as most significantly, measuring your results. With social media as the number one reason people go online today, there is no underestimating its importance and value to your business. A powerful, well-developed social media plan should be an important part of each business’s digital marketing strategy